Neural Media & Supplements
MTI-GlobalStem, we provide the highest quality neural cells, cell culture media and other essential reagents to help move your research forward.
Solutions for Neuroscience Research
In addition to our extensive line of stem cell products, MTI-GlobalStem supplies a variety of primary cells and cell culture reagents for neuroscience research, including high-quality cell culture media and media supplements. You can rely on our product protocols give step-by-step instruction to achieve optimal results, while our serum-free neural media supplements have been designed and extensively tested to enhance long-term survival and performance.
Optimized Media and Supplements for Neural Cell Growth and Maintenance
- NeuralQ® Basal Medium (1X) (GSM-9420) - a chemically defined, xeno-free medium that works best whensupplemented with GS21™ Neural Supplement for maximum growth and long-term viability of primary and iPSC-derivedneural cells in culture.
- GS21™ Neural Supplement (50X) (GSM-3100) a serum-free neural media supplement specifically formulated to facilitate optimal health and long-term viability in primary rat and mouse neurons in culture. Designed for use with NeuralQ® Basal Medium.
- GS21™ Neural Supplement w/o AO (50X) (GSM-3110) without antioxidants. Designed for use with NeuralQ® Basal Medium.
- GS21™ Neural Supplement w/o Steroids (50X) (GSM-3120) Designed for use with NeuralQ® Basal Medium.
- NeuralX™ NSC Medium (1X) - (GSM-9320) - a chemically defined, xeno-free medium that works best whensupplemented with GS22™ Supplement for optimal growth and maintenance of neural stem cells in vitro.
- GS22™ Neural Supplement - (GSM-3200) - a serum‐free neural media supplement specifically optimized for thepropagation and long‐term viability of proliferative neural cells, such as human iPS-derived neural stem cells or ratprimary oligodendrocyte precursors. GS22™ Supplement is intended to be used with NeuralX™ Basal Medium.
Classic Neural Media and Supplements
- N2 Supplement (100X) - (GSM-3300) - a chemically defined, serum-free formulation for expansion ofundifferentiated neural stem and progenitor cells in culture, and maintenance of post-mitotic primary neurons,manufactured to MTI-GlobalStem’s stringent PluriQ™ standards.
Download our Media Selection Guide.
Download our Neuroscience Research Products Brochure