For generating human iPSC during mRNA reprogramming
Newborn Human Foreskin Fibroblasts (NuFF3-RQ™) have been functionally validated and shown as ideal human fibroblasts control cells for generation of induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) colonies during mRNA reprogramming.
Key Features & Benefits
- Pre‐Validated, Fibroblast Cellsfor Generating iPSC - Suitable for reprogramming into induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells.
- Maintenance ‐ Can be used to support the growth of iPSC after reprogramming
- High Quality, Low Passage ‐ PluriQ™ tested fibroblasts provide consistent, long‐term support of healthy induced pluripotent stem cell cultures.
- Meticulous Quality Control – Comprehensive testing of each lot with human ES cells to ensure safety and performance.
Reprogramming ValidationNuFF3-RQ™ are tested for viability and attachment during mRNA reprogramming. These cells have been confirmed to remain healthy and viable, providing a quality control cell to use for the mRNA reprogramming process. Cells can also be used to support the growth of human pluripotent stem cells
Meticulous Quality ControlWork with confidence. Comprehensive testing of each lot minimizes contamination risks to your lab. Our human fibroblasts are derived and comprehensively tested on human ES cells to ensure robust and consistent performance with every lot. In addition they are:
- Negative for bacterial/fungal contamination
- Negative for Mycoplasma (via PCR analysis)
- Negative for human pathogens
- Typically greater than 95% viable post-thaw
|Recommended Use||Control cells for mRNA based induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) reprogramming.|
|Cell Source||Human Newborn Foreskin Tissue|
|Product Unit||Cryopreserved vial|
|Size||1.5 million cells/vial|
|Storage||Vapor phase of liquid nitrogen|
|Validation Testing||Tested for attachment, mitotic arrest, heath and viability in culture during repeated transfections for the duration of the reprogramming process|
|Quality Testing||Tested for high efficient maintenance of human pluripotent cells, sterility, human pathogens, mycoplasma, post thaw viability|
|Misc.||Not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic uses|
NuFF3-RQ™ Human Fibroblasts for Reprogramming, 1.5M
- Product Code: GSC-3404
- Availability: In Stock