News & Events
- Nov 12-16 - Society for Neuroscience (SfN) Annual Meeting [Booth #417] |San Diego, CA
- Sep 15-16 - NIH Research Festival Exhibit [Booth #853] | NIH Campus, Bethesda, MD
- Jun 22-25 - ISSCR, International Society for Stem Cell Research [Booth #1642] | San Francisco, CA
- May 4-7 - ASGCT, American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy [ Talk/Presentation, Booth #505] | Washington, DC
- Apr 5-6 - ISRASTEM '16 ,Israel Stem Cell Society | Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Feb 23-25, 2016 - CRISPR Precision Gene Editing Congress |Hyatt Regency Hotel, Boston, MA [Poster Presentation]
- Dec 12-16, 2015 - ASCB Annual Meeting [Booth 517 ] -| San Diego, CA [Presentation, Download poster here >]
- Nov. 29, 2016 - MTI-GlobalStem is now a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific -View Full Press Release
- Sep 14, 2016 - Molecular Transfer, Inc. (MTI-GlobalStem) Awarded a Phase I Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Grant from The National Institutes of Health - View full Press Release
- Jun 24, 2016 - New Product Release MTI-GlobalStem Launches PluriQ™ G9™ Gene Editing System and PluriQ™ G9™ Cloning Medium for Maximum Efficiency CRISPR Gene Editing in Pluripotent Stem Cells-View Full Press Release
- Nov 6, 2015 - MTI-GlobalStem Announces Collaboration for First Commercial in vitro Human Test System for Neuroprotection in Proteopathic Diseases, Such As Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases: Today, MTI-GlobalStem, a provider of human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells and optimized neuronal differentiation reagents and protocols, announces its collaboration with SynAging, Nancy, France, a contract research organization (CRO) providing innovative models to investigate neurodegenerative diseases. This collaboration, which started in 2014, has resulted in SynAging’s highly reproducible neuroprotection assays on human neurons for drug developers in Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and Parkinson’s disease(PD). - View Full Press Release
- Jul 21, 2015 - New MTI-GlobalStem Website & Corporate Logo: GlobalStem was formed in 2006 and acquired by Molecular Transfer, Inc. (MTI) in 2009. The formation of MTI‐GlobalStem merged MTI’s groundbreaking technologies in the areas of transfection and gene delivery, with GlobalStem’s expertise in stem cell and neurobiology. The new corporate identity, which includes rebranding as MTI‐GlobalStem, a new corporate logo, and a combined, redesigned website, reflects the complete merger of the companies into a cohesive customer experience. MTI‐GlobalStem is a leading supplier of cutting‐edge tools and reagents for the life sciences. - View Full Press Release
- Dec 2014 - Molecular Transfer (GlobalStem) launches a new portfolio of transfection reagents , under a new DNA-In brand name, and developed under a novel, next-generation technology and IP.
- Dec 2014 - Sigma-Aldrich, a leading, global life science and high technology company, launches GlobalStem's new GS21™ Neural Supplement and NeuralQ® Basal Media products as part ofa strategic co-marketing agreement between the two organizations.
- Nov 18, 2014 - GlobalStem nominated for the "Company the to Watch" Award at The Science Advisory Board gala ceremony held during the 2014 Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting.The 3,000+ member Science Advisory Board recognizes the world's top performing life science supplier companies!
- Oct 2014 - Molecular Transfer,inc, dba GlobalStem signs co-marketing agreement with BioTime,is a biotechnology company in the field of regenerative medicine headquartered in Alameda, CA. The agreement allows both organization to market//promote a new iPSC Reprogramming Kit scheduled for release in early 2015.
There are no products to list in this category.